How to Apply
The Admissions area of our website is designed to make the application process as simple as possible using our Online Application. We request that families apply online as it simplifies submission and provides parents a tool for tracking online the status of their admission after their application has been submitted.
To be considered as a candidate for NCCS, prospective students should:
- Score in the 50th percentile or above on the entrance test (a national, standardized test) in the math and reading areas,
- Have average to above average school ability, as indicated on the Otis-Lennon School Ability Test (given during entrance testing, grades 4-12),
- Have appropriate grade level reading and writing skills,
- Have strong recommendations from the required sources,
- Desire a Christian education and preferably be involved in a local church, and
- Have no recent history of serious behavioral problems.
- Criteria for acceptance is based on the complete application including, but not limited to, test results, report card grades and comments, conduct, standardized test scores, references, desire for a Christian education, and a family interview.
- NCCS admits students of any race, color or national origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students in the school, including its administrative policies, financial aid, fine arts, athletics, and other school administered programs.
- NCCS reserves the right to refuse admission to an applicant or to discontinue the enrollment of a student if the conduct within the home or the conduct of the student is in opposition to the biblical lifestyle taught by the school. This includes sexual immorality, homosexual orientation or inability to support the moral principles of the school.
- To enter K3, K4, K5 or first grade a student should be developmentally ready for our program (including being potty trained).
- Parents must agree with the Statement of Faith and support the inclusion of its perspective in all areas of life.
When to Apply
North Cobb Christian School encourages families to begin the application process as soon as possible. The application must be completed and supplemental application forms downloaded, completed and returned to the school. A non-refundable application fee of $100 must be submitted with each application.
Creating an Online Application
To begin the Online Application process, create an account for your online application. You will have the flexibility to log in and out of your account and access your child's application at any time.
After submitting the application, you will be able to track online your admissions status at the school by logging into your account. You will be able to print the completed applications and monitor when the school receives supplemental application forms.
Should you prefer to apply using a paper application, you may do so by printing, completing and submitting the Application and Enrollment Form.
Items to be included when submitting an application:
- Application fee of $100 per student (non-refundable and non-transferable)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Two previous years' report cards, plus current year partial report card
- Previous years' standardized test scores
- Copy of Eye, Ear, and Dental Examination Form (obtained from physician)
- Copy of Georgia Certificate of Immunization Form
- Copy of test results for giftedness or learning difference (if applicable)
- Pastoral/Community Recommendation (Click Here)
- Current Math Teacher Recommendation (Click Here)
- Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form* (Click Here)
*Guidance Counselor Recommendation Form may be mailed or faxed.