North Cobb Christian School provides a robust athletics program
that includes 53 total sports - 20 varsity teams, 6 junior varsity teams, and 27 middle school teams. Over 75% of 6th – 12th grade students participate in at least one sport per year. Additionally, some sports are offered to students in kindergarten through 4th grade through our “Soaring Eagles” program which offers an opportunity for students to learn and improve their game or try a sport that is new to them. We are very proud of the number of athletes (over 70) who have been able to compete at the collegiate level, with many earning partial or full athletic scholarships.
Our varsity and junior varsity teams compete in the GHSA (Georgia High School Association), affording our athletes competitive opportunities throughout the region and state. Our middle school teams compete in the NAML (North Atlanta Metro League) and the AMFL (Atlanta Metro Football League).
Since our varsity program began in 1998, we have claimed multiple championships, including:
- NACA Division I National Championship:
- State Championships 11 times in five different sports:
- Individual State Champions in two sports:
- 28 Region Championships in seven different sports
- Coaches named "Coach of the Year" at the region or state level for their sport over 15 times times since 2000.