For Co-ed campers entering K5 or 1st grade
Are you looking for camps for all ages that are filled with Christian love, supervision, and opportunities to build character values, as well as some of the most fun-filled days your child could have this summer? Look no further! NCCS Camp Eagle has it all! Come for one week or all weeks of great fun and unforgettable memories! Register early to reserve your space at Camp Eagle!
Eaglets offer a rich and playful learning environment for our campers. The camp emphasizes imaginative play, creative exploration, and social skills through our in-house and off campus field trips, outdoor water games, crafts, creative body movement and much, much more. Each week will be a new week of discovery at NCCS’s Camp Eagle.
Full Day - $195
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Morning Care - 7:30 am - 9:00 am - FREE for all Camp Eagle campers.
Aftercare - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm - FREE for all Camp Eagle Full day campers.
Campers not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged $1.00/minute in late fees; payable at time of pickup.
Summer Camp Child Release: If there are any custody issues our staff needs to be aware of we must have a copy of the court order on file.
Awesome Activities - Melody Makers, Creative Crafts, Books Alive, Bodies in Motion, Water Play, and other AWESOME Activities.
Swimming - Eaglets enjoy on-campus water fun with water slides, plastic swimming pools, bubbles, water toys, and MORE..
Friday Park Outings- Campers will go to Swift Cantrell Park or Woodstock First Baptist Playground for some playtime and a picnic followed by a trip to McDonalds for an ice cream.
Treasure Box - Every Friday , each camper will get to pick treasures from the Camp Eagle Treasure Box.
Weekly Field Trips - (IMPORTANT NOTICE FIELD TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Weeks of Camp Weekly Field Trip (Tuesday)
|Week 1 - June 5th - 9th
Week 2 - June 12th -16th
Week 3 - June 19th - 23th
Week 4 - June 26th - 30th
Week 5 - July 10th - 14th
Week 6 - July 17th - 21st
|June 7th - Dr. Wellbee
June 14th - Little Gymnast**
June 21st - Furry Friends
June 28th - Stevie B’s/Lunch**
July 12th - Honey & Bee’s
July 19th - Fire Patrol
- NCCS Camp Eagle t-shirts will be given out the first day your child attends camp. One t-shirt is provided per child. Children are required to wear the Camp Eagle T-Shirts on all field trips.( You may purchase extra t-shirts for $10 )
- Some field trips may include lunch.(check field Trip schedule)
- Parents are welcome to attend any field trip or event at their own expense. (One day advance notice must be given)
Camp Eagle Daily Information
Schedules - A schedule will be provided each Monday. Please remember that field trip times and activities may vary due to weather (i.e., rain on swim day )
- T-shirts and shorts.(clothes that can get dirty)
- All shirts need to cover the midriff on boys and girls.
- Tennis shoes and socks need to be worn daily. Sandals are not acceptable due to the various activities.
Quiet Time - Eaglets will need to bring a small mat with a blanket or sleeping bag daily.
Swimming Information - Campers need to bring (wear) their swimsuits on Thursday.
- Girls - one-piece bathing suit/tankini, and cover-up worn except at the pool.
- Boys - wear a shirt with their swim trunks except at the pool.
- Swim shoes to wear at the pool.
- All campers need to keep one full change of clothes at camp.
- Sunscreen and a towel.
- Plastic bag for wet clothes.
- Snack and lunch choices are very important because the children will be burning a lot of e energy throughout the day. Please send fruits, vegetables, and other healthy items.
- Send lunch daily. Lunches need to consist of items that do not require a microwave.
- Campers provide their own snacks & drinks at 10 am, 3 pm and 5pm.
WHAT to bring daily (PLEASE LABEL all belongings)
- lunch ,3 snack ,and a large water bottle
- Bathing suit - Thursday
- Book bag to hold belongings (a plastic bag for swim wear, etc.)
- Nap mat to be kept in the room
- Change of clothes to be kept in the room.
- Bible & Smile
WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT AT HOME?
All electronic devices & toys. NCCS Camp Eagle will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged item