Camp Eagle Soaring Eagles
For Co-ed campers entering 2nd or 4th grade
Are you looking for camps for all ages that are filled with Christian love, supervision, and opportunities to build character values, as well as some of the most fun-filled days your child could have this summer? Look no further! NCCS Camp Eagle has it all! Come for one week or all weeks of great fun and unforgettable memories! Register early to reserve your space at Camp Eagle!
Monday-Friday - 9:00 am-4:00 pm
Extended Aftercare - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - FREE for all Camp Eagle campers.
Morning Care - 7:30 am - 9:00 am - FREE for all Camp Eagle campers.
Campers not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged $1.00/minute in late fees; payable at time of pickup.
NEW -Mini Camp Eagle July 1st-3rd
As we prepare to celebrate our country’s birthday, Camp Eagle will put on the red, white & blue for a special 3-day Mini Camp. Come join us for fun filled activities such as swimming, arts & crafts, field trips, games and much, much, more.
Full Day Mini Camp (M-W) $110 (morning and after care included)
Awesome Activities - Melody Makers, Creative Crafts, Books Alive, Bodies in Motion, Water Squirts, Wacky Science and other CRAZY Activities.
Camp Store - Soaring Eagles have the opportunity to earn "Camp Bucks" to spend at the famous Camp Eagle Superstore on Fridays.
Swimming –Soaring Eagles enjoy weekly swimming at Dellinger Park pool Tuesdays and Thursdays (weather permitting).
Water squirts - Monday - Bring your water gun and bathing suit.
In-House Specials - Campers explore the magical world of science with The Wacky Scientist.
Weekly Field Trips
Centennial Park/Varsity Lunch
Fridays - Soaring Eagles will try their skills at Roller Skating and Laser Tag!!!
Camp Eagle Daily Information
Please LABEL all of your belongings
Schedules - A weekly schedule will be provided each Monday. Please remember that times and activities may vary due to weather (i.e., rain on swim day). We leave campus at different times depending on the field trip for that day. If your child is not here when we leave campus, he or she will not be able to attend camp that day.
Daily Dress Code - Children will be getting dirty and wet during summer camp. Please dress them in play clothes.
- T-shirts and modest shorts.
- All shirts need to cover the midriff on boys and girls.
- Tennis shoes and socks need to be worn every day. Sandals are not acceptable due to the various activities in which we will be engaging.
Swimming Information : Soaring Eagles will be swimming at Dellinger Park Pool Tuesdays and Thursdays, weather permitting. Your child may bring or wear their swimsuits on those days.
- Girls - a modest, one-piece swimsuit/tankini, and must wear a cover-up over their swim suits except when at the pool.
- Boys -wear a shirt with their swim trunks except at the pool
- Campers may bring swim shoes to wear at the pool
- All campers need to keep one full change of clothes at camp.
- Bring Sunscreen and a towel
- Bring a plastic bag for wet clothes
- NCCS Camp Eagle t-shirts will be given out on the first day of camp. One t-shirt is provided per child. Children are required to wear the Camp Eagle T-Shirts on all field trips. (Check the field trip schedule.)
- Some field trips may include lunch.( Check the field trip schedule.)
- Parents are welcome to attend any field trip or event at their own expense. (One days advance notice must be given.)
- Campers may bring up to $10 spending money for certain field trips.(check field trip schedule).
- Children are required to keep up with their own money. Camp Eagle is not responsible for lost money.
- Snack and lunch choices are very important because the children will be burning a lot of energy throughout the day. Please send fruits, vegetables, and other healthy items. Candy is not an acceptable snack.
- You will need to send a disposable (including containers) sack lunch daily. Lunches need to consist of items that do not require a microwave.
- NCCS provides the morning snack and drink, you provide the afternoon snack and drink Campers that stay after 5pm will need to bring a 3rd snack and drink..
WHAT to bring daily
- a water bottle
- a disposable lunch and snack
- a book bag to hold belongings
- a Bible
- a smile
WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT AT HOME?
- All electronic devices (iPods, cell phones,MP3 players, etc)
- Toys of any kind
- Money – the only time campers need to bring money is on designated field trip days
- NCCS Camp Eagle will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.
Eight weeks of Camp
- Week 1 - June 10th - 14th
- Week 2 - June 17th - 21st
- Week 3 -June 24th- 28th
- Mini Camp – July 1st-3rd
- Week 4 -July 8th - 12th
- Week 5 - July 15th - 19th
- Week 6- July 22nd - 26th
- Week 7 - July 29th - August 2nd
Summer Camp Child Release: If there are any custody issues our staff needs to be aware of, we must have a copy of the court order on file.