North Cobb Christian School is supported by a number of parent-led organizations. Each provides opportunities for volunteers to give of their time and talents in support of specific programs at North Cobb Christian School. Whether inter-curricular or extra-curricular, these volunteers provide a significant service to the NCCS community. Whatever your passion, come be a part of the volunteer core at North Cobb Christian School. If you don't find your volunteer passion listed below or if you need more information, feel free to contact Leigh Ann Geter by e-mail or by calling 770-975-0252x110.
Parent Teacher Fellowship (PTF)
The PTF is the primary volunteer organization at NCCS, supporting teachers, classrooms and parents. Like our other parent-led organizations, PTF is not a policy-making entity within the school, but is organized to serve and to bring the home and school into a closer relationship. The PTF provides support, service and social opportunities for the faculty, staff, parents and students - inside and outside the classrooms. The PTF is committed to achieving the following goals while building relationships, enhancing student experiences and glorifying Jesus Christ:
- Serving as liaison between NCCS and parents; advocating for the needs of both.
- Providing opportunities for all parents to connect to each other and support NCCS.
- Raising funds to enhance classroom experiences and contributing to specific school projects and needs.
- Providing encouragement for our members, as well as school staff, administrators and students.
- Representing NCCS, internally and externally, in a manner pleasing to the Lord.
If you are interested in volunteering with the NCCS Parent Teacher Fellowship, please e-mail PTF.
Eagles Booster Club (EBC)
The Eagles Booster Club is the primary volunteer organization at NCCS supporting our athletics program. Like our other parent-led organizations, the EBC is not a policy-making entity within the school, but is organized to serve and to respond to appropriate needs of athletics. The EBC assists the Athletic Director and the administration in the coordination of activities, communications, fundraising and projects involving athletics at NCCS. The goals of the Eagles Booster Club are to:
- Deal effectively with the challenges of competitive athletics at all levels and serve as liaison to the leadership of NCCS in representation of all sports teams.
- Maintain a never-ending focus on mission, culture and the pursuit of excellence in Christian athletics.
- Ensure a safe and nurturing environment for our athletes, students, families, fans and staff to compete.
- Promote support to volunteers, teams, students, and staff for the overall benefit of NCCS and its athletic program.
- Coordinate booster activities to efficiently engage the community and enhance the overall public perception of NCCS athletics.
The Eagles Booster Club is a vital link in the success of NCCS Athletics. If you are interested in becoming a member of the EBC, please e-mail EBC.
NCCS Arts Council (NAC)
The NCCS Arts Council is the primary volunteer organization at NCCS serving and supporting the arts programs and artists at NCCS. Like the other parent-led organizations, the NAC is not a policy-making entity within the school, but is organized to serve and to respond to appropriate needs of the arts program. The NAC is committed to supporting the student as an artist and person to be all that God created them to be...excellent in art, excellent in character, confident from the heart, able to positively influence others, pioneering in spirit, culturally current and Biblically relevant, strong in academic pursuit and Biblical worldview, and founded on Godly principles. The NAC assists the Arts Director and the administration in the coordination of activities, communications, fundraising and projects associated with the arts program. The preliminary goals of the NCCS Arts Council are to:
- Deal effectively with the joys and challenges of artistic performance at all levels and serve as a liaison to the administration of North Cobb Christian School in the representation of all arts related activities.
- Provide a forum for teachers, students, parents and administrators to maintain a never-ending focus on Christ, mission, culture and the pursuit of excellence in arts.
- Promote harmony among volunteers, students, and staff for the overall benefit of NCCS and its artistic programs.
- Coordinate patron activities to efficiently engage the community and enhance the overall public perception of the arts at NCCS.
The NCCS Arts Council is a vital link in the success of the arts at NCCS. If you are interested in becoming a member of the NCCS Arts Council, please e-mail NAC