Summer Camp COVID-19 Safety Policies
- Summer Camps will be available June 1 - July 30, with strict adherence to COVID-19 safety measures for summer camps.
- We designated different pick-up and drop-off locations following social-distancing protocols. Daily attendance is being tracked.
- Parents / guardians remain in their vehicles during camp drop-off and pick-up. Parents / guardians are not allowed within camp areas or inside any buildings on campus.
- Face masks or buffs will be required for all staff and campers in common areas, including during arrival and dismissal. Campers can remove face coverings once in their designated camp area.
- Parents should closely monitor the health of their campers, including taking temperatures at home. All campers and staff experiencing symptoms of illness should NOT come to camp.
- Camp facilities are cleaned and disinfected throughout the day, including all toys, supplies, desks and surfaces.
- A state-of-the-art hydrostatic sprayer graded to kill the coronavirus is utilized to disinfect all camp areas regularly.
- Sharing of food, drinks and toys is prohibited.
- Touchless hand-sanitizer stations and bathroom facilities are available throughout camp, and regular hand-washing is being practiced.
- Camps are spread across our beautiful, 50-acre campus to allow for social distancing.
- Each camp space will be limited to 25 or fewer people, including camp leaders, per the latest criteria for COVID-19 mitigation.