For Co-ed campers entering K5 or 1st grade
Are you looking for camps for all ages that are filled with Christian love, supervision, and opportunities to build character values, as well as some of the most fun-filled days your child could have this summer? Look no further! NCCS Camp Eagle has it all! Come for one week or all weeks of great fun and unforgettable memories! Register early to reserve your space at Camp Eagle!
Eagle Eaglets offers a vibrant and playful learning environment for our youngest campers. The camp emphasizes imaginative play, creative exploration, and social skills through our in-house field trips, outdoor water games, crafts, creative body movement and much, much more. Each week will be a new week of discovery at NCCS’s Camp Eagle. Half-day campers go home before lunch and full day campers stay for lunch, rest-time, and daily afternoon adventure.
Full Day ONLY - $210
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Morning Care - 7:30 am - 9:00 am - FREE for all Camp Eagle campers.
Aftercare - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm - FREE for all Camp Eagle Full day campers.
Campers not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged $1.00/minute in late fees; payable at time of pickup.
Summer Camp Child Release: If there are any custody issues our staff needs to be aware of we must have a copy of the court order on file.
Chapel - Praise and Worship, Bible talks, games and the opportunity to build a relationship with Christ
Awesome Activities - Creative Crafts, Books Alive, Bodies in Motion, Water Play, and other AWESOME Activities.
Swift Cantrells Splash Pad - Eaglets enjoy water fun in the Splash Pad at Swift
Cantrell on Friday’s.
Wednesday Park Outings - Campers will go to Woodstock First Baptist Playground for a picnic & playtime followed by ice cream.
Treasure Box - Each Friday, campers will have the privilege to pick treasures from the Camp Treasure Box.
Weekly Field Trips - (IMPORTANT NOTICE FIELD TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Weeks of Camp
Week 1- June 3rd-7th
Weekly Field Trip (Tuesday)
June 4th -STEAM Courtyard
**- off campus
- NCCS Camp Eagle t-shirts will be given out the first day your child attends camp. One t-shirt is provided per child. Children are required to wear the Camp Eagle T-Shirts on all field trips.
- Some field trips may include lunch.(check weekly field Trips on line)
- Parents are welcome to attend any field trip or event at their own expense. (One day advance notice must be given)
Camp Eagle Daily Information
Schedules - A schedule will be provided each Monday. Please remember that field trip times and activities may vary due to weather (i.e., rain on swim day )
- T-shirts and shorts.(clothes that can get dirty)
- All shirts need to cover the midriff on boys and girls.
- Tennis shoes and socks need to be worn daily. Sandals are not acceptable due to the various activities.
Quiet Time - Eaglets will need to have a small mat with a blanket or sleeping bag weekly.
Swimming Information - Campers need to bring (wear) their swimsuits on Fridays.
- Girls - one-piece bathing suit/tankini, and cover-up worn except at the pool.
- Boys - wear a shirt with their swim trunks except at the pool.
- Swim shoes to wear at the pool.
- All campers need to keep one full change of clothes at camp.
- Sunscreen and a towel.
- Plastic bag for wet clothes.
- Snack and lunch choices are very important because the children will be burning a lot of e energy throughout the day. Please send fruits, vegetables, and other healthy items.
- Send lunch daily. Lunches need to consist of items that do not require a microwave when we are off campus.
- Campers provide their own lunch, 3 snacks & drinks.
WHAT to bring daily (PLEASE LABEL all belongings)
- lunch ,3 snacks ,and a large water bottle
- Bathing suit - Friday
- Book bag to hold belongings (a plastic bag for swim wear, etc.)
- Nap mat to be kept in the room
- Change of clothes to be kept in the room.
- Bible & Smile
WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT AT HOME?
All electronic devices & toys. NCCS Camp Eagle will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged item