Co-ed Camp for 3 & 4 years old
(Must be potty trained)
Are you looking for camps for all ages that are filled with Christian love, supervision, and opportunities to build character values, as well as some of the most fun-filled days your child could have this summer? Look no further! NCCS Camp Eagle has it all! Come for one week or all weeks of great fun and unforgettable memories! Register early to reserve your space at Camp Eagle!
Little Peeps offers a rich and playful learning environment for our youngest campers. The camp emphasizes imaginative play, creative exploration, and social skills through our in-house field trips, outdoor water games, crafts, creative body movement and much, much more. Each week will be a new week of discovery at NCCS’s Camp Eagle. Half-day campers go home prior to lunch and full day campers stay for lunch, rest-time, and daily afternoon adventure.
Half Day - $170
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am -12:00 pm
( Morning care only available - see below )
Full Day - $195
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 3:00 pm
Morning Care - 7:30 am - 9:00 am - FREE for all Camp Eagle campers.
Aftercare - 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm - FREE for all Camp Eagle Full day campers.
Campers not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged $1.00/minute in late fees; payable at time of pickup.
Summer Camp Child Release: If there are any custody issues our staff needs to be aware of we must have a copy of the court order on file.
Chapel - Will consist of praise and worship, Bible stories, and the opportunity to build a relationship with Christ
Awesome Activities - Creative Crafts, Book and Bite, Bodies in Motion,Yogo, Water Play, Nature Adventures, exploring STEAMActivities and so much more!
Swimming - Little Peeps will enjoy on-campus water play along with water slides, plastic swimming pools, bubbles, water toys, and MORE.
Treasure Box - Each Friday, campers will have the privilege to pick treasures from the Camp Treasure Box.
Weekly Field Trips - (IMPORTANT NOTICE FIELD TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Weeks of Camp
Week 1- June 3rd-7th
Weekly Field Trip (Tuesday)
June 4th - STEAM Courtyard
NCCS Camp Eagle t-shirts will be given out the first day your child attends camp. One t-shirt is provided per child. Children are required to wear the Camp Eagle T-Shirts on all field trips. Check the field trip schedule. All Little Peeps field trips are on campus.
Camp Eagle Daily Information
Schedules - A schedule will be provided on Monday. Please remember that times and activities may vary due to weather (i.e., rain on swim day)
Daily Dress -
- T-shirts and shorts.(clothes that can get dirty)
- All shirts need to cover the midriff on boys and girls.
- Tennis shoes and socks need to be worn every day. Sandals are not acceptable due to the various activities.
Rest Time - Campers will need to keep a small mat with a blanket or sleeping bag weekly in their room.
Swimming Information - Campers need to bring (wear) their swimsuits Tuesdays
- Girls - one-piece bathing suit/tankini, and cover-up worn except at the pool.
- Boys - wear a shirt with their swim trunks except at the pool.
- Swim shoes to wear at the pool.
- All campers need to keep one full change of clothes at camp.
- Sunscreen and a towel.
- Plastic bag for wet clothes
- Snack and lunch choices are very important because the children will be burning a lot of energy throughout the day. Please send fruits, vegetables, and other healthy items.
- Campers provide their own lunch, 3 snacks & drinks.
WHAT TO BRING DAILY! (PLEASE LABEL all belongings)
- A lunch, 3 snacks and a large water bottle
- A bathing suit-Tuesdays
- A book bag to hold belongings ( a plastic bag for swim wear, etc.)
- A change of clothes to be kept in the room
- A nap mat to be kept in the room
- A smile
WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT AT HOME?
All electronic devices & toys. NCCS Camp Eagle will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items