For Co-ed campers entering 5th - 8th grade
Are you looking for camps for all ages that are filled with Christian love, supervision, and opportunities to build character values, as well as some of the most fun-filled days your child could have this summer? Look no further! NCCS Camp Eagle has it all! Come for one week or all weeks of great fun and unforgettable memories! Register early to reserve your space at Camp Eagle.
Summer Camp offers middle school campers a chance for unique and fun experiences that build character, friendships, physical endurance, and provide spiritual growth. Summer at NCCS can be a life changing experience as field trips, community service, sports, team building and fellowship opportunities blend together for one fantastic fun time. We will serve our community in various ways, visit fun and exciting places in the area and build new relationships. We’ll mix it up each day, so there’s always plenty of variety and activity for all. Each week will be a new week of discovery at NCCS’s Camp Eagle!
Full Day - $225
Monday - Friday - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Morning Care - 7:30 am - 9:00 am - FREE for all Camp Eagle campers.
Aftercare - 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm - FREE for all Camp Eagle Full day campers.
Campers not picked up by 6:00 pm will be charged $1.00/minute in late fees; payable at time of pickup.
Summer Camp Child Release: If there are any custody issues our staff needs to be aware of we must have a copy of the court order on file.
Chapel - Singing with motions,dive into God’s word, play games, group talks, and more.
Awesome Activities - team building, creative crafts, edible creations, Minute it to Win It, and much, much more.
Swimming - Campers enjoy weekly swimming at Sara Babb Park on Tuesdays and Thursdays (weather permitting) at 7 Springs Water Park.
Community Service - Campers will have the opportunity to reach out to our community once a week on Monday’s.
All Fridays - Campers will try their skills at Roller Skating and Laser Tag!!
Weekly Field Trips - (IMPORTANT NOTICE FIELD TRIPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Weeks of Camp Weekly Field Trip (Wednesday)
Week 1 - June 4th -8th *FULL*
June 6th - Mountasia
- NCCS Camp Eagle t-shirts will be given out the first day your child attends camp. One t-shirt is provided per child. Campers are required to wear the Camp Eagle T-Shirts on all field trips. (Check the field trip schedule)
- Some field trips may include lunch. (Check the online weekly field trip schedule).
- Parents are welcome to attend any field trip or event at their own expense. (One day’s advance notice must be given).
Camp Eagle Daily Information
Schedules - A schedule will be provided Monday’s. Please remember that times and activities may vary due to weather (i.e., rain on swim day).We leave campus at different times depending on the field trip for that day. If your child is not here when we leave campus, he or she will not be able to attend camp that day.
- T-shirts and modest shorts.(clothes that can get dirty)
- All shirts need to cover the midriff on boys and girls.
- Tennis shoes and socks need to be worn every day. Sandals are not acceptable due to the various activities.
Swimming Information - Campers will be swimming on Tuesdays and Thursdays, weather permitting. Your child may bring or wear their swimsuits on those days.
- Girls - a modest, one-piece bathing suit/tankini, and cover-up worn except at the pool.
- Boys -wear a shirt with their swim trunks except at the pool.
- Campers need swim shoes to wear at the pool.
- All campers need to keep one full change of clothes at camp.
- Sunscreen and a towel.
- A plastic bag for wet clothes.
- Snack and lunch choices are very important because the campers will be burning a lot of energy throughout the day. Please send fruits, vegetables, and other healthy items. Candy is not an acceptable snack.
- Lunches need to consist of items that do not require a microwave.
- Campers provide their own lunch, 3 snacks & drinks.
Community Service – Every Monday we will be serving our community in many different ways. Please be sure your camper is dressed in old clothes and shoes, as well as a hat and sunglasses because they may get their clothes and shoes very dirty and possibly stained.
We do our very best to let you know in advance what the service project will focus on, but sometimes the project has changed from the time we booked the project and the day the project is actually completed.
WHAT to bring daily (PLEASE LABEL all belongings)
- Lunch, 3 snack , and a large water bottle
- Book bag to hold belongings, (a plastic bag for swim wear, etc.) Be sure to bring your bathing suit ,Tuesday & Thursday (pool)
WHAT SHOULD BE LEFT AT HOME?
All electronic devices & toys. NCCS Camp Eagle will not be held responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged items.