NCCS Grandparents, we want YOU to join the North Cobb Christian School Grandparents Club!
The NCCS Grandparents Club is a wonderful opportunity for grandparents to use their time and talent to be an integral part of the NCCS family.
We hope to hear from you soon!
"My favorite day of school was when my Papa came in to be our mystery reader. I was so surprised!"
NCCS Kindergarten Student
Here are just a few examples of service opportunities through the Grandparents Club (there are plenty more!):
- Serve as a "mystery reader" in the Reading Room!
- Help with morning carline (daily or certain day[s] of the week).
- Provide tutoring or study skills advising for students in need.
- "Take-One Wednesday" Early Care help before school on Wednesdays (7:30-8:30 a.m.).
- Serve/deliver the faculty breakfast for meetings.
- Help clean tables in the Lower School cafeteria during lunches.
- General NCCS volunteer opportunities on an as-needed basis.