NCCS is thrilled to announce our Summer Camp plan for 2020!
Find updated camp details, including schedule + registration, HERE.
NCCS Camps are open to the public!
NCCS Summer Camps ARE ON for 2020, beginning May 26 – July 31! Full safety protocols include small groups of less than 20 people including camp leaders, state-of-the-art disinfection systems, socially distanced locations throughout our 50-acre campus, daily deep cleanings of all camp areas, temperature checks for all campers and staff, and more (see below). The health of our campers and camp staff is our top priority.
Camp offerings include Camp Eagle, along with a variety of themed camps, including Legos, Driver’s Ed, College Bootcamp, Reading, Writing, Sports Camps, Art Camps and more! We are committed to balancing the developmental, physical and social needs of our children during these summer months with a top commitment to safety.
We are offering a 100-percent, risk-free refund policy, in addition to the utmost adherence to Governor Kemp’s criteria for summer camps.
COVID-compliant plans for NCCS Summer Camps:
- Summer Camps will be available May 26 – July 31, with strict adherence to Governor Kemp’s criteria for summer camps.
- Parents / guardians will remain in their vehicles during camp drop-off and pick-up. Parents / guardians will not be allowed within camp areas or inside any buildings on campus.
- Daily attendance and temperatures will be tracked.
- Temperature checks will be done on all camp staff and every camper before admittance into camp each day. Campers and staff must have a temperature below 100 (which is lower than the CDC guideline of 100.4).
- A deep-cleaning fee of $15 per half-day camp and $25 per full-day camp has been added to the rate for each camp, to cover the employment of two additional facilities members who will be solely responsible for cleaning and disinfecting all camp areas daily.
- A state-of-the-art hydrostatic sprayer graded to kill the coronavirus will be utilized to disinfect all camp areas. The disinfectant has a two-week kill-time for viruses, and the campus will be retreated every two weeks.
- Additionally, every camp area will be disinfected daily, including all toys, supplies, desks and surfaces.
- Sharing of food, drinks and toys will be prohibited.
- Touchless hand-sanitizer stations will be available throughout camp, and regular hand-washing will be practiced.
- All off-campus field trips are being canceled, to keep campers onsite in our controlled, socially distanced, and safe environments.
- Camps will be spread across campus to allow for social distancing.
- Each room will be limited to 20 or fewer people, including camp leaders.
- Face masks will be optional for camp leaders; parents can send face masks with their children, if they would like to. (The camp is not requiring or providing face masks for campers.)