Dear NCCS Family,
Looking back at the 40 years since the founding of North Cobb Christian School in 1983, God’s faithfulness is so evident. He has allowed us to see multiple strategic plans come to fruition over four decades, and now we are very excited to launch this strategic plan during our anniversary year.
I am a strong believer in needing to have a vision in order to get where God wants us to go. He grants us wisdom and provides for our every need, and we, in turn, steward our resources to fulfill the worthy mission he has given us. We will be accountable to him one day for how we care for and look after all the blessings he has entrusted to us. Therefore, we look ahead to discern where the world is going -- and to know how to prepare our students spiritually, mentally, and emotionally, so they can impact the world for Christ.
NCCS is fortunate to have so many quality leaders serving on our board and administration teams, who are faithful to celebrate the path that has led NCCS to today, while also asking what we need to do to excel tomorrow. So, here’s to tomorrow – to God be the glory.
HEAD OF SCHOOL
CULTIVATE.NCCS IS A FAMILY.
1. SPIRITUAL FORMATION | Prioritize spiritual formation and a commitment to the gospel of Jesus Christ.
2. CHRIST-CENTERED CULTURE | Foster a sense of community, belonging, biblical unity, and security.
NCCS IS A SCHOOL.
3. ELEVATED ACADEMICS | Design and deliver a world-class academic program.
4. EXCEPTIONAL FACULTY + STAFF | Assemble and support talented, godly, mission-minded faculty and staff.
NCCS IS A MINISTRY.
5. FINANCIAL STEWARDSHIP | Enhance stewardship and secure institutional sustainability and affordability.
6. STUDENT OPPORTUNITIES | Develop exceptional programs in Arts, Athletics, and Student Life.