Everyone. Every Year.
The All In Eagles Annual Fund is the most important fundraiser at North Cobb Christian School. All opportunities to give to NCCS are important, but parents are asked to consider their support to the Eagles Annual Fund first and foremost.
Why give when I pay tuition? Tuition covers the basic operating budget each year, but as parents, we desire an educational experience that is far from basic for our students! The Annual Fund enables us to provide truly excellent opportunities in academics, arts, athletics and student life.
What is the impact? The Eagles Annual Fund has helped provide campus security upgrades, classroom technology, athletic facilities advancements, Lower and Middle School science labs, science equipment, fine arts resources, financial aid, and many more vital campus upgrades. This essential fund continues to ensure a superior educational experience for all NCCS students.
Every gift matters, and every family's participation makes a difference.
This year's Eagles Annual Fund will be prioritized to provide:
- School Transportation Upgrades
- Athletic Facilities Updates
- Main Building Interior Enhancements
- Property Acquisition For Master Plan Growth
Those who have made a significant gift to the 2021-2022 Eagles Annual Fund will be recognized at the following Leadership Circle levels:
Chairman’s Circle - $10,000+
Headmaster’s Circle - $5,000-$9,999
Principal’s Circle - $2,500-$4,999
Dean’s Circle - $1,000-$2,499
Academic Circle - $500-$999
Eagle’s Circle - $50-$499
Corporate matching gifts are included in determining the total gift amount for recognition purposes.
- Why support the All In Annual Fund?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
- You keep stressing the importance of participation. Why?
- What's the difference between the All In Eagles Annual Fund and the His Plan|Our Time Capital Campaign?
- Why doesn't tuition cover all costs?
- I support the EBC/NAC. Why should I give to the Annual Fund?
- Does my GOAL contribution count as my All In Eagles Annual Fund gift?
“NCCS has meant the world to my grandchildren. It’s such a precious school, and we are honored to give to their missions.” – NCCS Grandparent