Everyone. Every Year.
The All In Eagles Annual Fund is conducted each school year and is THE most important fundraiser at North Cobb Christian School. All opportunities to give to NCCS are important, but parents are asked to consider their support to the Eagles Annual Fund first and foremost. While tuition covers the operating budget each year, the annual fund enables us to provide truly excellent academics, arts, athletics and student life. Throughout the years, the annual fund has helped provide campus security upgrades, classroom technology, an indoor hitting facility, lower/middle school science lab, science lab equipment, fine arts equipment, financial aid, and many more vital campus upgrades. Please consider giving towards this essential fund today, and join us in continuing to provide a superior educational experience for our students.
Every. Gift. Matters. It’s participation, not the amount of the gift, that counts.
- Why support the All In Annual Fund?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
- You keep stressing the importance of participation. Why?
- What's the difference between the All In Eagles Annual Fund and the His Plan|Our Time Capital Campaign?
- Why doesn't tuition cover all costs?
- I support the EBC/NAC. Why should I give to the Annual Fund?
- Does my GOAL contribution count as my All In Eagles Annual Fund gift?
“NCCS has meant the world to my grandchildren. It’s such a precious school, and we are honored to give to their missions.” – NCCS Grandparent