Everyone. Every Year.
The All In Eagles Annual Fund is the most important fundraiser at North Cobb Christian School. All opportunities to give to NCCS are important, but parents are asked to consider their support to the Eagles Annual Fund first and foremost.
Why give when I pay tuition? Tuition covers the basic operating budget each year, but as parents, we desire an educational experience that is far from basic for our students! The Annual Fund enables us to provide truly excellent opportunities in academics, arts, athletics and student life, including campus security upgrades, classroom technology, athletics facility advancements, science labs and equipment, fine arts resources, financial aid, and many more vital campus upgrades.
Every gift matters, and every family's participation makes a difference.
Options to Give
Annual Fund Impact
The Eagles Annual Fund has provided countless student benefits through the years, including:
- Fine Arts Equipment
- School Security Initiatives + Technology
- School Transportation Upgrades
- Athletic Facilities Updates + Turfed Fields
- Main Building Interior Enhancements
- Property Acquisition For Master Plan Growth
- Middle School Science Lab
- Upper School Building Furnishings
- One-to-One Chromebooks for Lower + Middle School
- STEM + Robotics Equipment
- Why support the All In Annual Fund?
- Is my gift tax deductible?
- You keep stressing the importance of participation. Why?
- What's the difference between the All In Eagles Annual Fund and the His Plan|Our Time Capital Campaign?
- Why doesn't tuition cover all costs?
- I support the EBC/NAC. Why should I give to the Annual Fund?
- Does my GOAL contribution count as my All In Eagles Annual Fund gift?
Why support the All In Annual Fund?
Is my gift tax deductible?
You keep stressing the importance of participation. Why?
What's the difference between the All In Eagles Annual Fund and the His Plan|Our Time Capital Campaign?
Why doesn't tuition cover all costs?
I support the EBC/NAC. Why should I give to the Annual Fund?
Does my GOAL contribution count as my All In Eagles Annual Fund gift?
Those who have made a significant gift to the 2021-2022 Eagles Annual Fund will be recognized at the following Leadership Circle levels. Corporate matching gifts are included in determining the total gift amount for recognition purposes.
Eagle’s Circle - $50-$499$50+ Donors: Recognition in the Annual Report
Academic Circle - $500-$999$500+ Donors: Eligible for priority pre-sale of Benefit Dinner & Auction tickets & Invitation to donor reception (plus the benefits above)
Dean’s Circle - $1,000-$2,499$1,000+ Donors: VIP ticket line & concessions at basketball game (plus all benefits above)
Principal’s Circle - $2,500-$4,999$2,500+ Donors: Spring musical concessions package (plus all benefits above)
Headmaster’s Circle - $5,000-$9,999
$5,000+ Donors: Breakfast with the Head of School & Chair of the Board (plus all benefits above)
Chairman’s Circle - $10,000+$10,000+ Donors: 4 VIP tickets to the NCCS Spring Musical and VIP Concessions/VIP Line (plus all benefits above)
“NCCS has meant the world to my grandchildren. It’s such a precious school, and we are honored to give to their missions.” – NCCS Grandparent