The Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program significantly impacts the funding of our stellar student programs at NCCS.
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and brilliant opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization (SSO), taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This proven opportunity is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, financial aid recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit, you help maximize this source of financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a North Cobb Christian School education.
GOAL Student Testimony
Thank you for allowing us to provide an excellent education and brighter future for our son. The Christian aspect of our school is something that a public school cannot offer, regardless of how good the school is. That, along with individual attention, makes North Cobb Christian an amazing place.
Georgia GOAL supports:
- The fundamental right of parents to choose the best K-12 education for their children.
- The essential Georgia law that empowers taxpaying citizens to be part of the solution to improving education in our state – at no cost.
- The vital program component, whereby individual compassion is indispensable to addressing the need for excellent K-12 educational opportunities for all students.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status:
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
NEW! S corporation, LLC, or partnership that elects to pay tax at the entity level – up to 75% of Georgia income tax liability
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
“NCCS has meant the world to my grandchildren. It’s such a precious school, and we are honored to give to their missions.” – NCCS Grandparent
Database + GOAL Coordinator