The Georgia GOAL Scholarship Program significantly impacts the funding of our stellar student programs at NCCS.
The GOAL Program is a remarkable and brilliant opportunity provided to Georgians by our elected officials. In exchange for contributions to Georgia GOAL, our partner Student Scholarship Organization, taxpayers receive a 100% state income tax credit!
This proven opportunity is a win-win-win for taxpayer donors, scholarship recipients, and our school community. By simply contributing to Georgia GOAL for a 100% Georgia income tax credit, you will help maximize this source of financial aid for deserving families desiring to receive a North Cobb Christian School education.
- The fundamental right of parents to choose the best K-12 education for their children.
- The essential Georgia law that empowers taxpaying citizens to be part of the solution to improving education in our state – at no cost.
- The vital program component, whereby individual compassion is indispensable to addressing the need for excellent K-12 educational opportunities for all students.
Tax Credit Limits Based on Filing Status:
- Single individual or head of household – up to $1,000
- Married couple filing a joint return – up to $2,500
- Married couple filing separate returns – up to $1,250
- S corporation shareholder, LLC member, or partnership partner – up to $10,000
- C corporation or Trust – up to 75% of annual Georgia income tax liability
“NCCS has meant the world to my grandchildren. It’s such a precious school, and we are honored to give to their missions.” – NCCS Grandparent
Database + GOAL Coordinator