Welcome, North Cobb Christian School Grandparents!
NCCS Grandparents - We want YOU to be a part of the North Cobb Christian School Grandparents Club!
Our purpose is to integrate grandparents into the NCCS Family through service. This is our opportunity to use our time and gifts to help serve the school and our grandkids.
Below are our current service opportunities and more will be added as needs arise. Our hope is that something on the list may peak your interest and you may find yourself saying, “I can do that!”
- Serve as "mystery readers" in the reading room
- Help with carline, parking, and traffic control (daily or certain day[s] of the week)
- Help clean tables in the Lower School cafeteria during lunches (one day per week)
- Work the concession stand during games to allow parents to be spectators
- Chaperone field trips
- Work in the NCCS PTF Christmas Shoppe
- Help with Upper School textbook consignment sale
- Volunteer as a Middle School Club leader
- Share your personal and professional journey in Grandparents’ Chapel
- Prepare snacks for exam weeks
- Volunteer during school picture days
- General NCCS volunteer opportunities on an as-needed basis
How do you become a member of the North Cobb Christian School Grandparents Club? Simply fill out the sign-up form HERE with your contact information along with your areas of interest and availability for service. There are no dues. Your out-of-pocket expense will be a shirt or campaign-style button to identify you as an active grandparent on the job.
We also have a Grandparent Prayer Partner group. You have the option of being a Prayer Partner even if you aren’t able to be a part of the Grandparents Club. Simply click HERE to fill out the form to sign up as a Prayer Partner. (If you are in the Grandparents Club and you are interesting in also being a Prayer Partner, you do need to sign up separately.)
Thanks for your interest in serving North Cobb Christian School and being a part of the extended family that enriches the lives of those we love - our grandchildren!
Grandparents Club Team Leaders:
To sign up for the Grandparents Club, click HERE.
To sign up to be a Grandparent Prayer Partner, click HERE.
Current members of the NCCS Grandparents Club may be found HERE.