Vision + Mission
Committed to Jesus Christ, North Cobb Christian School provides a biblically based, academically excellent education in a nurturing environment, developing students’ potential to impact their world for Christ.
We are believers. We are family. We are NCCS.
After coming to NCCS, I felt myself become a different kid. Here, everyone wants the best for you. I’ve learned that if you work hard and put God first, there’s nothing that can hold you back.NCCS Student
For God, Neighbors, Self
He answered, ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’Luke 10:27
At All Times
Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth.1 John 3:18
For People, Property, Ideas
Show proper respect to everyone: Love the brotherhood of believers, fear God, honor the king.1 Peter 2:17
In Words and Actions
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, and not for men.Colossians 3:23
To Others for the Cause of Christ
For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.Mark 10:45
STATEMENT OF FAITH
- BIBLE | We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
2 Tim. 3:16, Heb. 1:1, 2 Peter 1:21, Ps. 119:160
- GOD | We believe there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
Deut. 6:4, Jer. 10:10, Matt. 3:16-17, John 10:30, 2 Cor. 13:14, Matt. 28:19
- JESUS | We believe in the Deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
Matt. 1:19-25, 2 Cor 5:21, 1 John 3:5, Mark 1:23-26, John ll:38-44, Luke 9:10-17, Rom. 3:24-25, 1 Peter 2:24, 1 Peter 3:18, Matt. 27:38, Luke 24:1-51, Acts 15:16
- SALVATION | We believe that salvation can be neither deserved nor earned, but that it is a gift of God, bestowed in mercy upon those who accept it by faith.
John 6:40, Gal 2:16, John 1:12, Phil. 3:9
- RESURRECTION | We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
Dan. 12:2, Heb. 5:9, John 3:15, Matt. 25:41, Matt. 25:46
- UNITY | We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Eph. 4:11-16, Heb. 2:11, 1 Cor. 12:12-13
- HOLY SPIRIT | We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by indwelling the Christian, enabling him or her to live a godly life.
Rom. 12:4-8, Matt. 5:14-16, Acts 1:8, John 14:26, John 15:26